Episode 2 from our Florida Road Trip Vlog Series: “Florida Man Has it Good.” After spending a week in the jungles of Belize, we touch down at Miami International Airport to pick up our Silvercar car rental, an Audi A4 sedan.
Watch the Florida Road Trip Vlog Series
* Episode 1 – Birding on Honeymoon Island Florida – http://bit.ly/honeymoon-isle
* Episode 2 – This Video
* Episode 3 – Surprise at Key West – http://bit.ly/key-west-trip
SEE OTHER SILVERCAR ROAD TRIP VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/silvercar-rentals
This is the second episode from our road trip across Florida in a Silvercar Audi A4. We spend the week exploring Miami, the Florida Keys (including a night on a sailboat in Key West!), Clearwater, Naples, Fort Lauderdale, and more.
Full disclosure: Silvercar gave us a discount on our car rental service; the rest of this trip was funded by our own means. If you choose to purchase products using the affiliate link below, they will assist in funding future content. Thanks for the support!
For our filmmaker camera kits:
Video Shot on:
GoPro Hero 7 Black
DJI Osmo Pocket
DJI Mavic Pro
* Subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/GeminiConnectYouTube
* Check out my blog http://www.geminiconnect.com
* Follow on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/geminiconnect
Camera Gear We Use: http://bit.ly/our-cameras
Music We Use: http://bit.ly/geminimusic
#silvercar #audi #travelvlog #miami SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
* Support us monthly on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/geminiconnect
* Make a one-time donation on PayPal – https://bit.ly/gemini-paypal
We love making YouTube videos, but it takes time to film and edit material for you to enjoy. If you enjoy our free videos and would like to help us produce fresh content, please consider supporting us Patreon, making a one-time donation via PayPal, or using our affiliate links to purchase products (we receive small commissions at no extra charge to you). Our videos will continue to be free to watch on YouTube, and there is no obligation to help at all. But any support offered is greatly appreciated and goes directly into creating better content for you to enjoy. Thank you! – Martin and Suzi